Saturday, May 26, 2012

5 Years From Now

Bad news. My final semester result is not what I have expected. But that's OK. I don't really have big disappointment for it. I have already used to my university's 'extraordinary' marking standard.

I attended a workshop at Amway warehouse just now and bumped into a friend from the same university. We talked about the semester result and life values. At the end of our conversation, he told me that people should not bother to compare the exam results, because all these will become a past and eventually pointless as we move further in life. The thing that should be compared is whether you can live a better life than others and what you can make out of your life after graduation. 

How do I see myself in 5 years from now? What about 10 years? 20 years? 

Something to ponder about. But I'm sure I did not made a wrong choice in what I want to do. 

Good night.     

1 comment:

  1. Hi :) I was struck with the idea of sending you some encouragement words.
    All things work together for good.God has the best plan for your life!
    Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.Gambateh:D

    ReplyDelete