Saturday, December 10, 2011

Xmas Caroling in Genting

I'm currently in Room 17765 of First World Hotel. It's been awhile since I last came to Genting.

The purpose of coming here this time is totally different from previous visits - I'm here to work! Thanks to the person who introduce this awesome part time job for me. Accommodation, RM840 for meals and RM1100 salary are provided. XD

Starting from tomorrow, I will be caroling in Genting until Christmas Day. Do visit Genting this two weeks and try to spot me there! =P

Merry Christmas in advance, really advance indeed, to all.

Good night.

2 comments:

  1. Saw you guys playing just now, so tried to google, wondering which school's band do you belong to..

    Now seeing this post, does it mean you're not from a school? But from different areas all over? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for dropping by!

    Yup, we are not from a school. We're from Klang Chamber Choir.

    For more info, you can visit
    http://klangchamberchoir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete