Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012 Is Coming!

The 100th and the last post of the year 2011. Let us welcome the year 2012, but don't forget our goodbyes to the year 2011.

To the year 2011,

I really wish I could hug you before you leave. I've learnt a lot from you. You taught me time waits for no man. You taught me not to waste time in vain. You taught me to appreciate the people around me even more. You taught me to .....

I've completed the first year of bachelor's degree with you. I've got myself involve in Amway business with you. My life have undergone lots of changes with you.

I'll always remember that you have once appeared in my life!

To the year 2012,

How do you do? We are going to be friends starting from tomorrow. I can't wait to learn new things from you. I can't wait to know what surprise and challenges you will give me.

Will you bring me more happiness or sadness? Will you support and give me a hand in my future endeavors? Will you end the world just like the one portrayed in the movie (2012)? Will you.....

Anyway, nice to meet you and hope we can live well with each other.

See you in another 9 hours. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment