Saturday, December 17, 2011

Retour à Genting

Due to having examination, I travelled back to KL last night. I took my French paper just now at 2pm and I'm currently in Genting already. The paper was pretty OK and I will seriously chop my head off if I do not pass the subject. LOL

I thought we will be late since we have bought the bus ticket (RM9.30) few days earlier, which is at 5pm depart from KL Sentral to Genting Skyway, then only to First World Hotel. The journey is about one and half hour, excluding the time for traffic jam and waiting for the cable car.

Since we want to minimise the possibility of being late for the caroling at 7pm, we decided to finish our papers earlier and asked our friend to fetch us to Titiwangsa bus station. We rushed to the counter and managed to buy 4.30pm bus tickets (RM5.90) which will skip the Skyway and reach straight to the First World Hotel.

We are going back to KL next Monday night for another examination. No more wasting another RM9.30. Wrong decision will always make you become wiser. LOL

I got to go now. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment