Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Friends

F is for faithful and never leaving doubt
R is for reaching and touching your heart
I is for invincible and that's how it should be
E is for endless and, a bond that will never leave
N is for needed, someone you can't live without
D is for dependable and alway's hears your call
S is for simple; it's not a complicated thing
H is for honesty and everything in between
I is for identity, they know you every fault
P is for precious, it's really special after all.

Friendship mean so much to me in my life. It doesn't matter whether you treat me well or bad, I learn a lot from all of you. I become a better, stronger and even a wiser person as I grow. God created different kinds of human beings in this world so that we can learn from each other and the ways on how to deal with them.

My dear friends, I really appreciate your existence in my life. I would like to share 10 friendship quotes with all of you:

A best friend is just like a four leaf clover, hard to find but lucky to have one.

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the lyrics.

Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you do not say.

Friendship is like peeing in your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel its warmth.

Friends are like stars, they come and go, but the ones that stay are the ones that glow.

Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.

The greatest challenge in life is to find someone who knows all your flaws, differences, and mistakes, and yet still sees the best in you.

Friends are like a good bra, supportive, hard to find, and always close to your heart!

A best friend is the best painkiller. The ingredients are simple : sharing and caring.

A great friendship is a long conversation which always seems too short.




If you ever asked me whether we can be friends forever, I would say:

"Even longer" =)

No comments:

Post a Comment