Friday, June 4, 2010

Holidays.


I have just done my Economics Paper 1 today. I did quite suck actually because I have changed some correct answers into wrong ones! T.T

Well, I do not really care about it because something good is coming up. You know what? It's time for holiday! Weeeeee~

Everyone loves holiday. Who doesnt? But it will be quite disastrous if the holiday is a little too long. Two weeks holiday is just right! =D

Oh wait, I can't really get into the holiday mood that fast because I still have my last AS paper next Wednesday. Urgh! =(

Good luck to myself for the last and the most depressing paper - Physics paper 2. After the paper, I will be packing my stuff EXCITEDLY to go for Langkawi trip with my beloved classmates.

Langkawi, I'm coming very soon. Wait for me! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment