Saturday, June 26, 2010

FIFA Fever.


Oh my, this is only the third post of the month?

I am getting busier and busier in the third semester but at the same time, I am getting lazier and lazier.

Busy as in there are lots of A2 syllabus to catch up and more society work to handle. *Sigh*

Lazy as in updating my blog less frequently and do not copy notes during lectures. When I have free time, I would rather play basketball, facebooking and watch football matches.

Come on, it is FIFA fever!

Although I am not really into football, I will still spend some time to watch the matches as FIFA is held once in four years. Everyone around me is talking about FIFA, how can I not join the crowd? Those who are not interested at all, at least they will say, what is so nice to see two groups of men chasing a ball up and down?

To all ardent fans of the beautiful game, here are some advices for you to survive the World Cup with minimal damage to your health:

1. Sleep well the night before a match.
2. Do light exercise while watching the World Cup.
3. Do not take too much high-calorie snacks and drinks.
4. Do not shout too loud when there is a GOAL or major upset!
5. Do not simply color your body parts or put on tattoos!
6. Do not watch games in public if you are sick.
7. Mind your heart! Do not get too excited and anxious.

I personally support Argentina, Japan, Brazil and South Korea! Hope these four teams will enter top 4. What about you? =D

No comments:

Post a Comment