Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Shop Until We Drop.


Today I wake up at 8 o'clock in the morning even though today is my off day. I have waited this day for so long and I definitely will not want to miss the spending spree. J Card Members' Day is held at the JUSCO Midvalley today.

On this special day, JUSCO will open at 9 o'clock in the morning. My family and I just reached on time and we managed to get a nice parking. We are all excited and in a mood for bargain hunting.

Sea of faces can be seen upon entering the JUSCO. Everyone is ready for spending spree of the day. Firstly, I went to the Men's Department to get some clothes including jeans, short pants, slack, T-shirts and UNDERWEAR. XD My mum and my sister went to the Ladies' and Kids' Department as well.

All items are discounted range from 10% to 70% except for the new arrivals. While I was 'ransacking' the items that I wanted to buy, I bumped into some of my secondary school's friends and college friends as well.

My family and I spent about three hours at the departments. We ended up in a long queue at the cashier counter and we spent roughly about RM600 on clothes. After that, we went to the supermarket to get some food for lunch and dinner.

After we redeemed some JUSCO vouchers, we were on our way back home. If you do not wanna miss the spending spree of the year, tomorrow is the last day and you can make your way to JUSCO Midvalley.

Shop until you drop for once in a while! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment