Monday, December 7, 2009

Meghan and Cheyne.




Meghan and Cheyne won a one million US dollar for The Amazing Race Season 15! A big congratulation to them. They are my favorite team especially Meghan because she is the most competitive woman racer that I have ever seen so far. She does not only have outer beauty, but she has brains and brawns too. What I can say is Cheyne is a lucky man and if not because of Meghan, the team would not have won the race.

For your information, they are a dating couple and I heard they plan to get marry after the race. Wish them a life of marital bliss. ^^

I wished I could join The Amazing Race one day. Asia version also can LAR, as long as I get to travel around the world and join the race with someone I trust and is reliable. The prize money is not important but the invaluable experiences that matters. =)

To know more about The Amazing Race Season 15, click here.

Have a good night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment