Monday, April 27, 2009

Epi 28: Susan Boyle.

Perhaps she is the best singer I have ever known.

Susan Boyle, the woman who is famous overnight in the Britain's Got Talent 2009, is unbearably funny but she has such a wonderful voice. Everyone was laughing at her foolishness in the beginning, but the audience cheers for her eventually. Well, I burst in tears after listening to her song. I'm so EMOTIONAL. XD

She taught us a very important lesson today. Do not ever judge a book by its cover, in other words, do not judge a person by its look. Take a look at this video clip, and tell me what you think about Susan Boyle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY

For your information, she is 47 years old and I heard that she might be singing for Pussycat Dolls. I dropped my jaw when I hear about the news. Well, I will not take it as rumour because she might be hotter than Nicole with her dance moves. LOL

2 comments:

  1. I knw Susan Boyle from other blog n she really is just so CUTE.. and her voice is like so powerful.. Really she also admits that she is god-made, Praise to Lord... Hope she can make it to the final...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup - she's damn gud. Haha pussycat dolls - really?? i will definitely get the album :p

    ReplyDelete