Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Epi 25: Life.

It's been awhile since I last updated my blog. Can't think of any fresh idea to update my blog nowadays. I'm currently enjoying my life to the fullest while waiting for my college to start. I have friends told me that A-level is quite tough as they have to spend more time on studies. 6 to 8 hours for revision per day. That sounds really crazy. However, I just can't wait until that day to meet new friends and explore my new study environment.

I miss my secondary school life but it will remain as memory by now. I know I have to face more challenges in my future endeavors. Well, life must move on huh? Speaking of life, I have some pictures to share with you. Hope they will make your day.


This is what we call LIFE.

Dance.

Rest.

Kiss.

Relax.

Have Fun.

Giggle.

Scream.

Take Bubble Bath.

Sleep!


Word for today : outmanoeuvre
Meaning : evade by moving faster or skillfully

"Life isn't finding about yourself, it's about creating yourself."

No comments:

Post a Comment