Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year 2013

The year is going to end in few more hours.

Mixed feelings. I'm getting one year older soon! *sob* 

Time travels in the speed of light. I can still remember vividly what I did last year December. Christmas caroling in Genting Highland. Two weeks of joyful memories and I really miss it. In this year December, I'm one of the survivors of the so-called 'the end of the world'. Yayyy! xD 

I had the most terrible month of the year. Nothing is smooth in the whole month I guess. I don't want to list out one by one here as I've gotten over them, and no point mentioning the bad things that have happened in the past. Life is short, so just let it go.

I believe everything will be better next year. 

I'm looking forward to meeting you, 2013. 

No comments:

Post a Comment