Thursday, December 6, 2012

December 2012!

It's exam month. Will only finish my last paper on 19th. But exam is not going to stop me from I'm planning to do this month. I will do what I do best - cram and pass! xD

Everyone is talking about the end of the world at almost everywhere. So do I with my friends. I'm an optimistic person. I believe the world is not going to end. I haven't seen the world clearly and enough yet. 

If the world is really going to end, well, so what? There is nothing we can do and we will be vanished ALTOGETHER. So afraid no more as you will have lots of company. lol 

Whether the world ends or not, do appreciate your life and the loved ones around you. =)

Revisions, exams, caroling jobs, business meetings, appointments, family trip, seminars, nutrition classes, 21% bonus...... loads of things to do in the last month of the year. No time to think about the end of the world already. 

Life still goes on. Ciao~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment