Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Late for Registration

The night before we were all rushing our editing for PSA and short drama, but the next morning they have course registration for the next semester. My university management have never been smart for once. 

Slept at around 1am and set my alarm clock at 7.45am., but I woke up at 10am. Damn my stupid alarm clock! My first thought. Later I realised that the alarm clock did not malfunction, but I was sleeping like a pig and it got tired ringing. 

I was very exhausted, indeed. 

I am supposed to register four subjects for the next semester but now I can only register for two subjects. I guess I just have to wait until next semester to change my timetable at the office. 

After the today's screening for PSAs and short dramas, it will be a big hooray for me and I want to sleep like a hibernating bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment