Wednesday, January 18, 2012

RM200 Book Voucher!

Got my RM200 book voucher yesterday from the Faculty General Office, courtesy of the government.

Due to Borders' damn-super-awesome promotions, I went to The Gardens' Borders today and spent RM100 book vouchers. For every RM100 book vouchers spent, one is entitled to get a Borders membership card (two supplementary cards provided), a Starbucks tall-sized beverage (it's LIMITED by the way) for FREE! The vouchers can also be used with discounts and promotions.

HOWEVER, the vouchers are NOT applicable for magazines and stationery! Which I wanted to get at the first place. Well, every good thing always has a price to pay. =P

With RM100 book vouchers, I've bought two books:

The Rules of Life (2nd Edition) by Richard Templar, who has written several best selling self-development books. He has 30 years of experience in the business world.

Believe: Creating Unlimited Possibilities in Life (相信:创造生命中的无限可能)by Lee Kim Soon (李金城), who is a successful Amway businessman.

Not forgetting the Starbucks:

I chose Green Tea Frappuccino Ice Blended! XD

Now I have to think of where and how to spend my next RM100 book voucher. =P

Take care people.

No comments:

Post a Comment