Thursday, September 15, 2011

4 Down, 1 More To Go

Sorry for deserting my blog for quite some time. I am in the middle of an exam period. xD

Four down, one more to go. Last paper on 21st September. Need to wait almost one week. Booooooooring.

After the paper is done, I'm off to Penang for FOOD trip with my classmates. I love food so much. I'm a gourmand. Really looking forward to it. =D

So far all the papers are quite OK. At least they were not as hard as the A-level papers that I'd taken last two years - Maths, Physics, Economics & Further Maths (which I dropped in the end). Pffffffft.

I could say A-level is really a good foundation course for university as it requires student to have critical thinking in various subjects. The bad thing about A-level is it does not have coursework for students to do some hands-on work.

I suffered in the last semester as I couldn't get used to handling assignmentSSS. But things are getting better now and I'm ready for the 3rd semester.

A short semester with 7 weeks. Need to cover up 14 weeks of lectures and tutorials. Classes are doubled up. It's gonna be HARDCORE. LOL

Take care peeps. =)

1 comment:

  1. Should be 7 months instead of 7 weeks! Hahaha. Wow! Glad to know that the exam is OK for you. Haha. Aiming for Dean List again? All the best to your last paper anyway. Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete