Friday, January 14, 2011

Lifeless

For those who do not know, I am quite lifeless for these past few weeks. I did not go to work to make some pocket money, I did not learn anything useful to increase my knowledge, I did not play my X-box to kill my free time, I did not update my blog frequently, I did not.... All my time is wasted in vain.

I did hang out with friends but I think I have talked less than usual with them. Whenever they talk about drama, Japanese anime, football, video games and so on, I will just keep quiet and feel left out. I am not into all these things nowadays. I have started to think that I should not waste so much time on unnecessary things. Maybe topics like studies, future happenings and social/current issues will interest me more.

Mum is not working and dad is going to retire soon. I can't afford expensive fees for my tertiary education as I do not want to give more burden to my parents. I still have a sister who is still in primary six. Unless I can get a scholarship, studying overseas or in 'branded' university is a big 'NO' for me. Speaking of scholarship, I think my chance of getting it is very slim as I did really bad for my A-level. Well, there is no point of regretting about it but to move on. =)

Last time I told you all that I would like to pursue the Bachelor of Language and Linguistic (Japanese) in Universiti Malaya. Since I do not want to waste more time, I have decided to take Bachelor of Communication (Hons) Broadcasting in UTAR for the January Intake. As for Japanese language, I will do part time study for it during weekends in ICSL. I hope my decision on this will not surprise anyone of you.

Anyway, I am looking forward to Sabah trip with the people from the most ideal class, SN10R. The trip was clashed with the first day of the class (17 January) though, so I will be missing four days of lectures, which I heard it is just introduction for subjects taken and there is no tutorial for the first week!

Lucky me! Sabah, here I come! =P

1 comment:

  1. yea.. u r right.. that certainly not u that let ur time wasted just like that. u the one that will filled up ur time with activities which makes u exhausted yet u like it... haha..

    life is like that o.. challenges is things that makes us look forward and i know you can do it.. happy go lucky guy like u yet can balance things around sure can afford to miss the first week of class lo.. be happy and enjoy Sabah trip n dont forget souvenir ya.. i know i still owe u souvenir and its with me.. haha..

    ReplyDelete