Saturday, January 22, 2011

Back to KL!

I have just came back from Sabah trip on Thursday midnight. It was a tiring trip as I did not really sleep well for the past few days. Slept average 4 hours per day, I guess. But it was an awesome trip with my fellow college classmates even though the weather was not really friendly to us - raining and foggy. Wherever we went, the rain would follow us. The fog made driving more difficult and we could not see the view of the magnificent Mount Kinabalu while we were in Kundasang.

However, all these could not resist us from having fun. We still followed the tentative itinerary as much as we could so that we would not get any disappointment from the trip. As long as we are together, we can just enjoy ourselves under any condition. When we were heading back to KL, all of us thought the time passed too fast and wished the trip would extend few more days.

I was glad when I reached home as I finally could get a nice sleep. I slept until 12pm on the next day. I could not sleep any longer because I had Pengajian Malaysia (PM) class at 2pm. When I reached my faculty, I realised that tutorial class have started on Friday as I read the notice board (Initially I was informed that there isn't any tutorial class on the first week), which means that I have missed the morning tutorial class.

I was like, WTH! The office did not bother to inform me when they knew I would not attend class for four days and see the notice. Then, the PM lecturer was late and my name was not in her attendance list. I found out that the office did not register my name for the subject. This sucks and I felt kind of piss off!

You better improve on your efficiency or I will screw you all up one day, the MANAGEMENT OFFICE OF THE FACULTY OF CREATIVE INDUSTRIES! (LOL, as if I could do that =P)

No comments:

Post a Comment