Saturday, September 25, 2010

Shut Down

I know most of you are familiar with the word 'shut down', since all of you are fortunate kids. When you think life is unfair, think about the kids in the third world countries who might not know what is a computer. Hunger is a never-ending suffering for them.

In short, just appreciate whatever you have LAH! =X

I'm getting so lazy nowadays. This blog is not updated frequently, even if I got nothing to do. Maybe I should just shut down my blog, shouldn't I?

I'm not a good writer and this blog does not have many visitors, I think. =/

Trials had just over. Nothing to be happy about because A2 examination is just three weeks away. I have to bulk up more if I want to score straight A star. Wow, what a impossible mission. XD

Well, I have 'shut down' my brain for another few days before I move on with my studies.

By the way, I know it is kind of late, but wish you all Happy Mid-Autumn Festival! Have a happy reunion with your loved ones! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment