Saturday, September 18, 2010

Mooncake Festival Celebration


Yesterday night went out to celebrate Mooncake Festival with my SS gang. At the same time, we prepare a surprised birthday celebration for All-Zhu and Chimpanzee (Audrey and Chin Hong). We had our dinner in Connaught before we went to Audrey's house for celebration.

It was a great night full of laughters and fun in the park. Playing with candles and lanterns brought me back to childhood's memories. We talked dirty jokes and did lots of crazy stuff, like putting a candle on the basketball rim and camwhore at the playground. We also made the 'SS' word using the candles and lighted all of them up.

Even though I kind of stress with my trials next week, but going out with these group of close friends help me relax so much. Thanks and love you all. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment