Thursday, February 11, 2010

Going Red/Pink.

Finally the college test is over! I'm looking forward to celebrating the Chinese New Year and St. Valentine's Day!

In conjuntion with these two events, the School of Pre-University Studies (SPUS) is having the RED Shirt Day today. The idea was suggested by the Student Welfare Committee and approved by the school's office. Well, not all the SPUS students follow but at least we get the majority to do it, I will consider it was a successful event. =)

I will represent the Student Welfare Committee to thank to those who have support the activity by going red or pink. We have welcomed the new TIGER year with a splash of red and brought in the good fortune for SPUS - excellent results, pink of health, abundant wealth and joyous relationships!

Well, to those who did not support the activitiy by wearing black PURPOSELY, I will still wish you all Happy Chinese New Year and Happy St. Valentines Day! (Please don't think I am being sarcastic here because I'm wishing you guys sincerely =P)

See all of you after the Chinese New Year break! Gong Xi Fatt Chai in advance to ALL! =)


Splash of Red and Pink. White as well? XD

The red-shirt-gang in the canteen.

SWC Ex-Chairperson, Xien Puo and I.

Yi Theng and I.

Pei Xin and I.

Jo Anne and I.

Taking photo with an office staff, Ms Mei.

Our Head of Division, Ms Hwang.

SS photo of the day. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment