Friday, February 12, 2010

CNY Dinner.

It was the craziest "Lou Sang" that I have done in my life with my bunch of craziest SN10rians.

The boisterous dinner was held on Thursday at a seafood restaurant called Ong Meng. Few of them were unable to attend for the dinner due to unforeseen circumstances. Those who attended, we were the noisiest group in the restaurant. We had scared some customers off and they shifted their sitting places!

Some dishes were toothsome and some were so-so. Well, let's do not comment much about the food because we should be grateful that we have food to eat. =) After the dinner, we had our chit-chat session and most importantly, CAMWHORE!

I really had a great time with you all during the CNY dinner. It was like a family reunion dinner. The event will not be a joyful one without you all. Even though we have less than one year to get along with each other, but let us cherish our time together, and strive hard for AS & A2 examinations!

Always remember SN10R stands for SN10R-ocks! Love you guys. =)


Raw Fish Salad, Yee Sang.

Tofu Soup? Can't remember.

Lotus + String beans.

Butter Prawn, the BEST of all dishes!

Omelette with 'Lap Cheong' (Chinese pork sausage) and Onions.

Lettuces

Asam fish.

Herbal chicken.

'Lou Sang'!

What a mess.

Me, Junda, Seng Ju and Wilfred.

Wen Bin and Boon Hui.

Audrey, Pei Ni and Ting Ting.

The guys.

Pei Ni, me and Chi Jone.

Group photo with Ex-class rep.

The Whites with Hsiao Wern and Sobana.

Great smile everyone!

Carlsberg ROCKS! XD

Yum Seng! (Cheers!)

The one who wears like going to a ball. LOL

=)

Another nice shot for 'smilers'.

I love her face expression man!

Kiss me, kiss kiss kiss me, Kiss me boy! LMAO.

Marilyn, be careful don't fall on me. XD

Funny faces by Zhi Hui and Ting Ting.

=]

Thumbs up for this dinner! Wilfred's shoe go away LAH! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment