Saturday, October 10, 2009

Mood.

Another week has passed. Exams are just around the corner, which is two weeks from now. I really have no idea what am I doing these few weeks, but I have a premonition that I am going to do my exams awfully. If this is going to happen, I will get my scholarship withdrawn by the college. I am starting to feel the STRESS right now.

I wish the computers and Internet did not exist in the world. During weekends, I always have the desire to spend my time with them. They take away my mood and precious time to revise for my exams. Maybe it is time to ask my parents to confiscate and keep my lappy. LOL. Well, I should get my brain and finger bones start working as soon as possible. If not, I will have to KICK THE BUCKET during my exams.



By the way, I just got a new handphone W580i. It is a Sony Ericsson handphone with sliding feature. There is a mic. problem with my previous handphone so my mum decided to buy me a new one. Goodbye, my traded-in Sony Ericsson K610i. Not forgetting to say thank you to my dearest mum! Muacks.

Got to go. Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment