Sunday, August 2, 2009

Epi 43: PC Fair.

Together with my family, I'm on my way to KLCC at 10a.m. for PC fair. The reason that I go to this PC fair is because my uncle and my sister want me to choose laptop for them. Kids nowadays are so fortunate because their wants can be satisfied easily. Just like my sister who can get a laptop at the age of 10. =/ There is no need to envy my sister because I appreciate what I already have right now. =)

Well, I choose the Acer laptops for them which are much better and cheaper price compare to mine. T.T Blame myself for buying a laptop too early. Anyway, I bought a 16GB Kingston pendrive and a stylo laptop skin. XD


To me, this is the best attraction in PC Fair. >.<

My sister's new Acer laptop. I wished it was mine! T.T

This bag is given by Acer as a free gift. It's mine! =P

16GB Kingston pendrive. BLUR~

Transformer laptop skin. Stylo?

No comments:

Post a Comment