Sunday, August 2, 2009

Epi 42: Anugerah Cemerlang.

I'm happy to go back my alma mater for Anugerah Cemerlang which is also known as the prive-giving ceremony, as I can meet some of my old friends and teachers that I had missed them a lot during these few months. It is meaningful event as rewards are given to the briliant students who have excelled in their studies and co-curriculum activities. All of us exchange our exciting college life experience until the event started officially at around 10a.m.

The prize-giving ceremony ends around 12.30p.m. and we decide to hang out in Times Square. This might be the last time we will be hanging out together. So Sad. =( Anyway, I don't want get emotional here but I would like to wish all my dear friends all the best in their future endeavors. Hope we will meet again soon! Cheers. =)


The students who have excelled in their studies or co-curriculum activities.

The parents and some ex-victorians.

Old friends dressed in formal.

Yes, I'm proud of my name that is sticked on this chair. =P

Performance by the Choir Society.

Performance by our best-in-the world band.

Othman and I.

Chee Hoe the Chatterbox and I.

Yan Ling the Good Boy and I.

Jeremiah the Smartie and I.

Shaun the Sheep and I.

Edwin the Joker and I.

Sean Low the drifter and I.

Keat Kit the Rapper and I.

A photo with my dearest former class teacher, Puan Selvambigai.

Kuan Hsi the Dog and I looking down on Pui Yan in Times Square. >.<

Pui Yan the Innocent + KIDDO and I. Kah Hoong, please don't be angry. =P


P/s : More photos will be uploaded after I get some from my friends. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment