Monday, May 11, 2009

Epi 31: Tioman Trip.

Depart Date : 5 May 2009
Depart Time : 11.30p.m.
Return Date : 7 May 2009
Return Time : 7.30a.m.
Venue : Tekek, Pulau Tioman

This was the last trip that I really enjoyed before I started my college. The memories were sweet and cannot be forgotten. First of all, I would like to thank Kah Hoong for inviting me to this trip. Thanks Pui Yan. Thanks Chee Hoe. Thanks Bobo. Thanks Chin Hong. Thanks Nicholas. Thanks Pui Ying. Thanks Jeremy. Thanks Audrey. Thanks to everyone for making this trip a memorable one.

The "special" fried rice, the foot-sized chess pieces, the futsal game on the beach, the hungering in LIZA restaurant, the splashing of sea water on speeding boat, the snorkeling trip, the WWF on floating boards, fooling around in children's playground, the volleyball game, the BIG fish and SMALL fish game, the Mafia game and the best seafood dinner. Do you guys remember all these? Sweet ones!

By the way, the Tiger beer sucks but I don't know why I am fated to drink it. =.= BIG fish and SMALL fish game, go 'dai'. XD


Jeremy and I in the bus.

On the way to Mersing.

On the way to jetty.

Everyone was taking a break to camwhore at the roadside.

Wai Xiang & I in LC pose.

It was 5.30a.m in the morning. Everyone were waiting for the ferry to come at 7.30a.m.

Pui Yan & I took photo at each other.

Chee Hoe, Jeremy & I in the ferry.

Look at your sleeping face, Chee Hoe.

Yakuza was here. Thanks to Pui Yan for taking this picture.

On the way to Berjaya Resort. Strong breeze.

Took under a shady coconut tree.

Nice?

Chimpanzee in action - climbing the coconut tree.

I think I have some talents in photography. Do you think so? LOL

Another 'masterpiece'. XD

In our chalet.

Kah Hoong and I. Bed buddies? LOL

Chee Hoe versus Pui Yan in a chess game.

I was having fun with Bobo's head while the chess game was going on. =X

Flower-like coral. Not so clear. =(

My footprints on the black sand.

KIDDO was playing with the black sand. LOL

I'm the culprit who spoiled Bobo's photo. XD

Olivia was eating her hair?

Peace! Kah Hoong and Jeremy looked so emotional.

Chee Hoe's hair like poccupine. The 'peace' looks awful on Chimp. Macam Sailormoon. =.=

Chimpanzee, don't bajet got muscle LAR. Audrey's face was covered by football. O.o

A futsal game on the beach.


MALAS to upload already. The rest of the photos will be uploaded in the next post.

To be continued~

No comments:

Post a Comment