Sunday, May 10, 2009

Epi 30: Happy Mother's Day!

As I look back on my life, I find myself wondering.

Did I remember to thank her for what she have done for me?
Did I remember to thank her for all of the times she was beside me?
Did I remember to thank her for giving me the stuff that I wanted?
Did I remember to thank her for teaching me the good values?
Did I remember to thank her for every meal that she prepared for me?
Did I remember to thank her for forgiving my mistakes?

I wondered if I've always thank you for these simple things.

I wish I could tell you how much you mean to me, how much I admire you, how much I appreciate you, how much I thank you, but there are no words to express my gratitude. Gifts and presents are nice but I know these are not enough to repay your love and care that you have for me.

Mum, I love you and Happy Mother's Day!

"Everyday is Happy Mother's Day."

No comments:

Post a Comment