Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hater

The topic for this post is totally random. It just came to my mind suddenly.

How would you feel if a person does not appreciate what he/she has right now?
How would you feel if a person always make a huge deal out of ANYTHING?
How would you feel if a person is a know-it-all and narrow-minded?
How would you feel if a person doesn't believe you when you're telling the truth?
How would you feel if a person always contradict him/herself?

My advice: Don't become a hater. You will find more happiness when you hate less. After all, nobody is perfect.

I hardly hate people. It is not the way I live my life. But if you really want me to, by all means. =)

I'm saying something which contradict my advice. Crap. No wonder some people will hate me. LOL. I think I am too stress lately. I can't even understand what I have just said. Zzzz.

I'd better go to bed now. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment