Friday, March 5, 2010

SLD Camp.

I'm so freaking exhausted. Both physically and mentally. Mid course examination is just around the corner and yet I am still fooling around at the college, busy with society's work, chit-chatting with friends, playing basketball, and online gaming. Everyday I just rather go to the facebook than to face the books. =(

I do study ocassionally but I certainly know that I do not study hard and smart enough. I just roughly go through the notes without actually understand the theories and formulas. Time is running out and I have not started to work on my tutorials and past year papers. Anxienty, fear and stress have begun to set in.

Anyway, I'm off to Student Leadership Development Camp (SLDC) tomorrow. I got a mixed feeling about this. Should I feel relax because I can take this opportunity to release stress? Should I feel excited about making new friends and the interesting activities they are having? Should I feel unhappy that I lose three days for academic stuff? Hmmm...

No offence to this SDL camp but I find that the picture below is unbearably hilarious.


What does SLDC here stands for?


Anyway, hope to have a blast in this camp. I shall switch from hyperactive mode to nerdy mode after the camp. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment