Thursday, January 7, 2010

Orientation.

I hardly got time to update my blog these few days. It has been a stressful week for me as I was busy organising the orientation programme for January 2010 Intake of new A-level students.

Preparation and meetings are held before the holiday and everything was going fine until the start of the new semester. Due to UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES, we were forced to reorganise the programme.

For the first time in my life, I have to organise an official school event in one week. This sucks. Seriously. All the efforts that have been made by the committee members were wasted and all of us are working like mad cow now. No matter how we defend, we just got no right to speak and cannot keep our original plan.

Sorry to my committee members, I must tell you I have been a useless director. I always cannot make my own stand and sometimes things are just out of my control.

I was wondering if I wanted to continue to serve the school in Student Welfare Committee. If I do, I would like the supportive and TRUSTED members only to stay in the committee. The CULPRITS of the society please buzz off.

That's all I want to say. It's time for me to rest for awhile before the war starts again. Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment