Thursday, July 9, 2009

Epi 40: Hectic.

I’ve been really really really really really ... (Urgh! Just let it be infinity =X) busy with college work until I do not have to time to catch my breath, but I do not know why I still have the time to blog here. =P No matter how busy I am, my blog cannot be DEAD. Well, most of my time is occupied with homework, revision and Japanese classes.

To my dearest (Further) Pure Mathematics Lecturer, LESS homework please. T.T I know we need to study mathematics every day, but don’t LAR every time come into the class, lecture have not started then straight away give homework. It is demoralizing, YOU KNOW! =P Anyway, we “WILL TRY OUR BEST” to finish it. LOL

Got a Physics test last Friday and I have passed it! 17 out of 40 marks. PHEW. A lecturer said that if you fail any test or do not get the average mark of 60 for all the subjects, the college might consider to withdraw the scholarship that have given to the scholars. During the orientation week, the Head of Division told us that the withdrawal of scholarship is based on the result of the end year exams, NOT test. Mr. Soh, don’t try to scare us please! XP


Haiz.. Physics, Physics~


Just heard from my SENSEI there will be an exams on 7th August. Can’t even take a break after my first A-level test. Pfffffffffffffffft.

By the way, happy belated birthday to:

Blur Emperor, Huang Meng Tsu

The Superwoman, Audrey Tey

The Baby Face, Hoong Shern


Happy Birthday to you guys on 6th and 7th June! Cheers. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment