Sunday, June 28, 2009

Epi 38: Island Trip II

Looks PRETTY when she put on the snorkeling tools. LOL

Preparing for snorkel. Handsome right? =P

Take a picture first before going down for "adventure".

Help! I'm drowning! =P

Me and my sister. Cheese!

I guess the fish wanna eat me up. LOL

Her smile is fake. My sister was really afraid the fish "attacking" her.

A school of fish fighting for food.

Blue fish?

Holding a live sea cucumber.

A visit in Pulau Lang Tengah.

Scene in Lang Tengah.

Taking a shower with mineral water from a waterfall.

Look at the shells! Actually nothing special. =.=

I got such a SEXY waist? O.o

A visit to Double Dragon Temple before going to the airport.

Dinosaur in the temple? =.=

Let's do your prayers in front of the Guan Yin.

The dragons.

Na mo o mi tuo fu.


The End ~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment